I want you to achieve the best outcomes possible and discounted prepaid packages are a way to honour your commitment to your treatment plan.
* When investing in prepaid packages of 5 or 10 treatments, the following boundaries apply:
- All bookings are based on a ‘first come first served’ basis although as with all our patients, every attempt to accommodate the needs of the individual will be made.
- Each package is only payable in full, no payment plans are available.
- Each package expires 6 months after purchase date. All treatments should be completed by expiry date.
- Please be aware that it is not my policy to refund package purchases in order to honour the commitment you have made to your treatment plan. However if due to serious personal hardship or exceptional circumstances this is required, the remaining unused amount of the package will be refunded based on the full consultation fee not the discounted package rate.
- eg a 5-pack is valued at $450 ($90 per treatment). In this case, any refund of an unused portion of the 5-pack would be based on the normal consultation rate of $95 per treatment. This means that you will be charged the full amount for treatments already received and refunded the remaining portion. So if for example 3 treatments had been utilised (3 x $95 = $285 value), the remaining to be refunded would be $165.
- My standard 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Cancellation fees are to be settled separately from the prepaid package.
- These packages are unavailable to first time patients. All package consultations are for follow-up consultations only. An initial consultation at standard rates apply for first time clients.
- The development of your treatment plan during this initial consultation will help determine if a package of treatments is suitable for you.
- These packages do not include the cost of herbal prescriptions. Should these be prescribed they will be charged separately on the day of treatment at the usual herbal prescription rate.
- Prepaid packages are not exchangeable between patients.
- Once your prepaid package is exhausted or expired any future bookings return to regular rates. If appropriate, further prepaid packages may be purchased at this time.
- If you would like to make a private health fund claim on a package treatment you will need to make the claim directly with the health fund rather than claiming via HICAPS. Receipts will be emailed to you following treatments provided under this package to help facilitate this.
- Health funds will only provide rebates for a treatment you have already received – ie you can’t claim for a treatment prior to receiving the treatment.
- I reserve the right to alter or end any sale or discount at any time without prior notification or advertisement, this does not negate your entitlement to treatment packages already paid for.